Check out this special offer we have as a limited time offer exclusively for make a website readers.
Web Hosting for $3.99/month: Click Here
|Price:||$47.88 for the first year|
Our Experience With Web hosting Hub:
We created this website: mawguide.com by purchasing a web hosting hub package and using the their website builder. We recommend wordpress to build your website and hub use wordpress as well. In the account management panel, you are able to create your website.
Check out the video we created of the process. Generally we think web hosting hub is a good host for small business and personal websites that receive up to a medium level of traffic.
Why Choose Web Hosting Hub?
Web Hosting Hub was founded in 2001 along side of InMotion Hosting. It was never shut down and remained very small until about 2008-2009 when they started actively marketing that brand.
The company is based in their Los Angeles, California office. They are still privately owned unlike some other shared hosting providers. I see this as an advantage because of the lack of bureaucracy and redtape and sometimes hampers larger corporate companies.
Features they have
- FREE Domain or Domain Transfer
- UNLIMITED Disk Space, Bandwidth and Websites
- NO DOWNTIME Transfer
- Get Email ANYWHERE
- Over 310+ FREE Tools and a Premium Website Builder
- ULTIMATE Money Back Guarantee
- 24/7/365 US Based Support
Why Choose Them ?
- -Great Value
- -24/7 Phone Support
- -Integrated Website Builder
- -Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth
They offer 1 shared hosting plan. You get a discount if you signup for more than 1 year.
You can choose one of three packages from web hosting hub.
- –$5.95 per month for one year
- –$4.95 per month for two years
- –$3.95 per month for three years
1. Webhostinghub.com is still privately owned.
2. Top Notch Support – Get any technical issue or questions you have resolved with a quick response in minutes by talking to one of their excellent friendly support staff members. Don’t be waiting in queue for over 30 minutes like some other providers. Get a prompt response from the web hosting hub team.
3. Easy to use platform – Everything is included in your hosting bill, Including a custom built cpanel option as well as ftp access, website builder, unlimited domains, domain manager, hosting manager as well as special discounts and coupons from other companies.
4.90 day refund period – You can give any reason for the cancellation to the sales team and they will happily give your money back. This is an incredibly good policy if you ever want to stop using their service.
5. Transfer option – Other hosting companies charge you to transfer your website. Web hosting hub will help you do it for free and they are fast at getting it done.
6. Webmail – access your email from anywhere with their offsite servers.
7. Quick activation – your new account should be up and running pretty quickly, normally under 30 minutes.
8. Cheap hosting services – at $48 for the first year of hosting, you will struggle to find a more competitive deal out in the market place.
1. Shared hosting – shared hosting means you share a server with other webmasters. This can make your website a little slow. If you want a lot more grunt, that is going to cost you a little more, try a dedicated server or vps from inmotion hosting. It isn’t cheap though. It will cost you around $60 per month.
2. Charges for backups – this can also be an excellent benefit, I have had sites hosted at other companies that have been hacked and I didn’t have a backup. However, it is still an expense that other companies don’t offer. The $1 per month is what it costs.
3. Server upgrade options – like most shared web hosting companies like ipage, hostgator, fatcow, bluehost, godaddy and justhost that is all you get, shared hosting. You don’t have any upgrade options like bandwidth and server space.
Web hosting hub is owned by the parent company inmotionhosting.com. Unlike most of the other large shared hosting companies that have been purchased by the private equity group endurance international (eig) hub remains private. Endurance International have really been getting under the skin of their customers and companies in the industry by decreasing the budget for support to increase profit, but this in turn creates such a poor support time period that everyone is getting really annoyed with their hosting company and leaving. Because web hosting hub is still privately owned, I haven’t had any problems like the endurance customers.
They promise a 99% up-time with 24/7 monitoring and support.
Webhostinghub.com offer 24/7 US based support. You can call them up all talk to them over online chat.
A big resource on their site is Customer Community/Support Center.
-Unlimited space for your website
-Host as many websites as you want on your account
-Setup a free domain
-Website setup tool
-90 Day money back guarantee
Once you have built your site, there is some create how-to tutorials about worpdress from wpbeginner.
They use a custom cpanel system that they created for themselves. This is standard for the shared hosting providers. This is an easy to use management system.
90 day money back guarantee for all their services.
My Overall Rating of Web Hosting Hub
Total Package: 4.4/5
Value For Money: 4/5
Conclusion – Why Choose Webhostinghub.com ?
Web hosting hub are a great entry level choice for web hosting. They provide a decent basic service. If you have a personal site or small business website they are a good choice for you. To take advantage of the $47.88 web hosting offer for the first year of hosting click here. I hope you found this as a helpful review.